|Size||31 cm x 46 cm x 2 cm|
|Foam||100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam.|
|Magnets||300-350 gauss strength strip magnets|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Poly Cotton Cover Normal wash and Dry. Do not use chlorine bleach.
Ideal insert for pillow. Magnetic Pad fits between your pillow and your own slip.
Can also be used as a wraparound and may provide increased warmth for pain relief.
- Contains magnetic strips.
- Foam inner.
- Cotton cover.
Magnetic Pillow Pad
Convert your favorite pillow into a magnetic pillow with this magnetic pillow pad.
Contains five magnetic strips sealed between two foam sheets and covered in white poly/cotton slip.
- It's an ideal (and economical) insert for one's existing pillow. Fit Magnetic Pillow Pad between your pillow and your own slip
- Convenient as a wrap-around for affected joints etc
- May help improve circulation and thus accelerate healing
- May help reduce muscle stress and tension
- May help relieve pain
- Containts five 250-300 gauss strength strip magnets
‘Magnetics’ comment …magnetic therapy claims:
Therapeutic Pillow International (TPI) and Thera-Med produce magnetic products on the basis of increasing belief that magnets help to stimulate blood circulation. (It needs to be noted that TPI only uses low force 250-300 gauss magnetic strips in its products).
Comment: It is broadly accepted that improved circulation creates increased warmth to a given area, which in turn promotes pain relief through helping to relax muscles. Many health professionals, particularly those within the physiotherapy profession, observe that because blood contains iron in the hemoglobin, that such iron will be attracted to magnetic fields applied to the body and as such will increase blood flow and circulation to that given area.
There is also widespread awareness that magnetics may help in the relief of tension, stress, nervous asthma, arthritis, rheumatism, migraines, cramps, tennis elbow, ‘cold’’ joints, etc. TPI acknowledges many documented claimed, but notes that it has no conclusive scientific evidence that magnetics can be guaranteed to assist in the healing process. If you have any reservations discuss same with your health professional. * But it should be noted that the respective design criteria of all TPI magnetic products, with the exception of the pillow pad, incorporate accepted therapeutic support design …with or without magnets.
Note: Persons with a pacemaker, epileptics or pregnant women, should seek medical advice before using magnetic products, particularly those using magnetic of 1000 gauss plus.
Magnetic Products: Frequently Asked Questions
- Who's to say that magnetic therapy helps?
- The short answer is no-one, but the theory is that the positive/negative field that is emitted by magnets when applied to an area of the body actually helps stimulate blood flow, which in turn brings added warmth to the affected area. This may help in the healing process. This company makes no claims as to the benefits of magnetic therapy.
- Can magnets be too strong?
- Yes. You would not want to be using magnets with a gauss in excess of say 1000 to certain areas such as near the heart etc. Pacemakers and pregnancies and other issues may be interfered with if magnets are too strong. This company uses rather mild strip magnets of between 250 to 300 gauss, to "play safe". We recommend that you consult with your medical practitioner before using more powerful magnets.
- Do health professionals recommend the use of magnets?
- Some do, some don't. The jury is out on the issue. But health professionals have been using magnets in some form or other for hundreds of years as part of the healing process, and the Egyptians have been using magnetic therapy for thousands of years! From this company's research, it's all pretty harmless so long as the magnets are not too powerful.
- Do I feel the magnets in your products?
- No, our magnets are strip magnets and sit flat within the products.
See What 5000+ Customers Are Saying
Service Rating : Yes the delivery was fast and the pillow helped to soothe my injured leg so I could sleep I was grateful
Product : There was a soothing of the pain and I am considering purchasing another
one as I do not want to share the pillow .
Service Rating : I received the pillow as ordered in good condition and promptly
Product : My mother had magnetic pillows for many years which I inherited and use regularly. I felt the magnetic properties had worn off after "many" years and didn't want to be without one
Service Rating : Efficient
Product : the product is as effective as i expected.
Designed and Recommended
by Health Professional
Rated 5 Stars on
Feefo in 2021
95% of our Products
Made in Australia
Questions & Answers
Need Help Deciding?
Answer a couple of questions and we'll try and find the perfect productGive it a go
Ask a product question
Don't feel like chatting on the phone? We understand.Lets do it
Give us a ring
Talk with a real person, not a robot. We're here 5 days a week to answer all your questions.03 8585 6685