|Childrens Size||32 cm wide x 43 cm long x 8 cm and 7 cm high|
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number||No.174455 Device: Pillow|
|Small Size||36.5 cm wide x 56 cm long x 11 cm and 10 cm high|
|Standard Size||40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 13 cm and 12 cm high|
|Queen Size||40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 14 cm and 13 cm high|
|King Size||40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 15.5 cm and 14 cm high|
|Memory Foam Medium||51cm long x 38cm wide x 12.5 cm high side and 11 cm low side|
|Memory Foam Low||51cm long x 38cm wide x 11.5 cm high side and 10 cm low side|
|Inner Memory Foam||Visco Elastic Memory Foam|
|Inner Regular foam||All-new 100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam|
|Outer Cover||100% Cotton|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Cotton Cover Wash in warm water using mild detergent. Line dry.
Tranquillow Pillow - Gently Contoured Comfort Pillow. Carved from one piece of quality foam. Tranquillow supports the neck and cradles the head.
The contour of the pillow features one side slightly higher than the other to provide user options and ensure that personal support and comfort needs can be met. Covered in removable cotton cover. Ideal for average frame adults who have a preference for side sleeping, but is also suitable for back-sleeping.
Proudly Australian Made & OwnedOur Tranquillow Pillows are all proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Tranquillow contoured neck pillowOur original therapeutic contoured neck pillow, carved from non-allergenic quality foams is available in two different densities. Specifically designed to support the neck and cradle the head. Tranquillow has been designed to encourage better position and posture during sleep by maintaining the spine's natural alignment.
- Tranquillow's gentle contour features one side slightly higher than the opposite side, for individual support and comfort for either side or back sleeping, and its shape encourages better posture during sleep.
- Designed to help minimize neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both 'new' and 'old' injuries.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Aids breathing patterns - may help alleviate snoring! (as side sleeping is beneficial for enhancing clearer breathing by opening the airway).
- 'No bounce' non-moulded construction provides desired nestling effect for neck and head, ensures comfort.
Tranquillow comes in five sizes and two different densities to ensure that the support needs of all individuals regardless of their size or sleeping position can be met.
- Children's (soft density only): For the tender years 3-7. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in Small Size.
- Small: available in 'soft' and 'deluxe' densities. For older children, young teenagers, small framed adults and those who prefer a low pillow, and back sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protectors in a Standard Size
- Standard: available in 'soft' and 'deluxe' densities. For average framed persons, and side sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in Large Size.
- Queen: available in deluxe foam only. Suits broader-framed (above average) persons who sleep on their side. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in a Large Size.
- King: available in deluxe foam only. broad-framed side sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in a Large Size.
Foam Choices - Which pillow should i choose?The Tranquillow pillow comes in the choice of two different foams. The soft version (white colour) is a medium density softer structure foam. It is the most popular version. The deluxe version of foam (yellow in colour) is quite firm and will not suit those that like to mould into their pillow. It will however provide a very rigid and supportive sleep surface for those that like a rigid support. If unsure of which option we recommend the purchase of the soft version.
See What 5000+ Customers Are Saying
Service Rating : It took a while for my pillow to come half way around the world. I was disappointed that I did not receive shipment notification or tracking. But the pillow arrived and in the ten years after neck surgery this is only the second pillow that gives me a good nights rest.
Product : Pillow is a great post surgery pillow.
Some of the best nights sleep I’ve gotten in the ten years since surgery. Love it
Service Rating : The purchase was done on line and it was all good and very prompt but I am very disappointed with the after sales. It was my fault but I purchased the wrong pillow by mistake. I have bought twice from there before but th eordering had more choices this time. However I emailed them and they said yes no worries send or back and we will exchange . I di that immediately in their own box it came in and that was on the 23 red of March and I tracked it and they received it on the 25 th. I called and I was told yes it was there but they only do their returns etc on a wed I think it was . No call that day so I rang again and was told it wasn’t there ! I said yes it is and the lady said oh we only process returns on a certain day we will call you in a few days !!!, Here I am still waiting. I won’t be buying from there again.
Product : Wrong pillow so returned and waiting on replacement as I said .
Service Rating : Prompt service. Very satisfactory product. Online ordering went well.
Product : Very satisfactory. Very good neck support.
Designed and Recommended
by Health Professional
Rated 5 Stars on
Feefo in 2021
95% of our Products
Made in Australia
Questions & Answers
Need Help Deciding?
Answer a couple of questions and we'll try and find the perfect productGive it a go
Ask a product question
Don't feel like chatting on the phone? We understand.Lets do it
Give us a ring
Talk with a real person, not a robot. We're here 5 days a week to answer all your questions.03 8585 6685