|Size Medium||Length: 55 cm Diameter: 15 cm|
|Size Large||Length: 100cm Diameter: 18cm|
|Inner||100% Natural Latex|
|Cover||70% cotton / 30% polyester|
|Steri-Plus Outer Cover||Moisture and bacteria-resistant polyurethane ply bonded to a knitted polyester backing.|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|
Pillow Care: Washing not recommended. Dab clean only, warm water (max 40 degrees Celsius) mild detergent. Dry flat in airy location, avoiding direct sunlight and heat.
Cover: Machine Wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry only.
Naturelle Latex Multi-use Neck, Body, Back, Knee Roll
Use as a postural comfort aid behind neck, back, under knees, as a leg spacer, and under ankles to take the pressure off the heels. Aligns the spine, relaxes muscles, frees tension.
The Naturelle Latex Roll Cushion works along your body
- Provides effective side positioning
- Provides forward positioning and roll control
Use the latex roll under knees to provide support to legs
- Elevates knees to reduce leg and lower back pain
- Diffuses pressure points, helps alleviate tension in the lower back
- Alleviates leg pressure
Between Knees provides cushioning for your legs
- Shape allows for positioning options.
- A leg spacer to alleviate tension in hips.
- Holds legs apart following hip surgey.
- Provides leg/knee abduction to prevent pressure and skin damage.
- Off-loads heels for zero pressure
- Reduces swelling
- Improves blood flow to the lower limbs
- Under ankles to take pressure off the heels
Use under back to provide lumbar support to the spine
- Compresses to form ellipse for correct spinal alignment
- Use to treat lower back pain
- Use as a back support in the car, office chair, or wheelchair
Use under neck as a neck support roll
- Maintains the normal anterior curve of the cervical neck region during rest and sleep.
- Maintains the normal curve of the cervical neck while sitting.
Also available with a Steri-Plus Cover
A moisture and bacteria-resistant fabric, Steri-Plus is woven polyester with a special polyurethane ply (film) bonded to fabric.
- Wipes clean for easy care.
- Can be disinfected for infection control.
- Pure and Natural Latex support roll from the Rubber tree. Professional postural care from the Rubber Tree 'Naturally'.
Pure and Natural Latex support roll from the Rubber tree. Professional postural care from the Rubber Tree 'Naturally'
The Naturelle pillow is produced from pure natural latex - harvested by tapping the milk (sap) of the small tropical tree Hevea Brasiliensis. No chemicals are needed to stabilise the rubber, and the intrinsic colour is also retained. Latex is bio-degradable, naturally!
Our latex is non-toxic and contaminant-free, its natural properties inhibit bacterial and fungal growth, and it provides an inhospitable environment for dust mites. Latex is a renewable and sustainable resource.
Foam Discolouration & Air TrapsPlease Note: It is also important to keep in mind that by it's nature, latex can have various cosmetic imperfections, variance in colour or discolouration and/or small tears, none of which will affect its performance, quality or durability in any way.
See What 5000+ Customers Are Saying
Service Rating : Great service, really love the support of the latex roll. Will purchase the bed rolls next
Product : Great support, nit my first purchase and won't be the last. Good quality products that do what they say
Service Rating : Excellent service! Have prebiously bought from Therapeutic Pillow. There service is prompt. the goods well priced and ate as described on the website.
Product : Great latex rolls. comfy. good length and width. Perfect for under knees at night and for side sleepers
Service Rating : I am extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend the therapeutic pillow for quality for money and comfort ????
Product : Great value for money and it is very versatile and gives great comfort and support!
Designed and Recommended
by Health Professional
Rated 5 Stars on
Feefo in 2021
95% of our Products
Made in Australia
Questions & Answers
Need Help Deciding?
Answer a couple of questions and we'll try and find the perfect productGive it a go
Ask a product question
Don't feel like chatting on the phone? We understand.Lets do it
Give us a ring
Talk with a real person, not a robot. We're here 5 days a week to answer all your questions.03 8585 6685