|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number||No. 1744454 Device: Cushion, Leg|
|Size||34 cm high large 'bumper' x 23 cm high small 'bumper' x 6.5 cm narrowest point x 20cm wide.|
|Inner||100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam.|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|
Inner: Dab clean, mild detergent, warm water. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
Foam Discoloration Any discoloration of foam through exposure to natural light will not affect performance or foam longevity.
Side sleeping support to relieve snoring and sciatica
Angled foam support designed to fit comfortably between the thighs to promote the side sleeping position and keep the hips in alignment to relieve snoring and sciatica.
You’ll love the benefits of the Side Sleeper!
- A single piece of premium foam angled at 29° to fit snugly between the thighs
- Unique shape stops you rolling onto your stomach and back
- Keeps knees apart and hips in stable alignment
- Maintains the spine's natural curvature and minimises twisting during sleep
- Relieves painful pressure points
- Stays in place throughout the night
- Side sleeping helps reduce snoring by keeping the airways open
- Easy and affordable way to improve sleep quality and comfort
The Side Sleeper is an excellent tool for improving:
- Morning back, hip and knee pain and stiffness
- Sciatica - by keeping the thighs separated and in alignment with the hips the side sleeper is an excellent pillow for sciatica sufferers
- Snoring – by encouraging the side sleeping position and making it difficult to turn onto the back during sleep, the Side Sleeper is an excellent pillow for reducing snoring
- Neck pain that results from sleeping on the back or stomach
Unique shape fits snugly and won’t shiftErgonomically angled to fit snugly between the thighs, the Side Sleeper keeps the knees apart and provides stability to the hips. This in turn ensures the natural curvature of the spine is maintained and back twisting minimised.
Unique shape stops you rolling onto your stomach and back – large rear ‘bumper’ inhibits tendency to roll over onto the back while smaller front ‘bumper’ discourages tummy sleeping
Proudly Australian Made & OwnedOur Side Sleeper Support is proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, using the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Sciatica reliefFits snugly between the thighs and keeps the knees separated and in alignment with the hips to relieve debilitating sciatic pain.
Discourages back and tummy sleepingUnique shape stops you rolling onto your stomach and back – large rear ‘bumper’ inhibits tendency to roll over onto the back while smaller front ‘bumper’ discourages tummy sleeping.
Reduces snoringBy promoting side sleeping the Side Sleeper foam support helps alleviate snoring by encouraging open airways and spinal alignment.
Proudly Australian made & ownedOur supports are proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian family owned and run company, using world class manufacturing and health and safety standards.
Designed by health professionalsWe consult with Australian chiro’s, physio’s, osteo’s and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.
See What 5000+ Customers Are Saying
Service Rating : Service was great , pillow showed up in a couple days .
Product : Can’t tell any difference yet .
Service Rating : The pillows requested arrived at my address quite quickly
Product : No real comment, but we are becoming used to it, the cuddle pregnancy pillow my daughter likes a lot.
Service Rating : Quick and painless delivery
Product : It does actually work but the pillow case doesn’t fit so I took it off and the foam wasn’t very comfortable. I kicked it out of bed during the night.
Designed and Recommended
by Health Professional
Rated 5 Stars on
Feefo in 2021
95% of our Products
Made in Australia
Questions & Answers
Need Help Deciding?
Answer a couple of questions and we'll try and find the perfect productGive it a go
Ask a product question
Don't feel like chatting on the phone? We understand.Lets do it
Give us a ring
Talk with a real person, not a robot. We're here 5 days a week to answer all your questions.03 8585 6685