Ooops! your cart is empty
Please add some items to begin
add to cart
own it now, pay later
Back Form Chair Cushion - Lumbar & Lower Back Support Seat Cushion
SleepAway Travel Pillow - Memory Foam or Traditional Foam
NDIS Registered Provider
Sensitive Choice Foam
Inner Foam - Do not immerse in water and dab clean with solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry and dry away from natural sunlight to avoid discoloration.
Dura-fab cover. Wipe down or hand wash and hang dry as required.
The Theramed Foot Circulator is a simple solution to poor circulation in your feet and lower limbs. Simply push, roll and move your feet against the adjustable foot circulation support and you will help to revitalise and your feet and limbs by increasing blood flow in a safe to use - drug free method.
The Foot Circulator will help promote healthy circulation by encouraging the blood in your legs that is loaded with CO2 and waste to be replaced by fresh oxygenated blood.
The Foot Circulator feels good when you have bare feet or when you are wearing socks. Because it is so comfortable you will love using it for foot stretches and foot rolls to promote increased circulation.
Having your feet on this comfortable product will encourage natural movement of the feet and lower limbs. This natural stimulation with minimal or no effort will encourage increased blood flow with resulting oxygenation.
- speeds recovery from any type of foot surgery, leg surgery, ankle surgery, toe surgery and achilles surgery.
- encourages better circulation for better health and general wellness.
- fantastic and safe for older folk and those with limited ability to exercise.
- will benefit those at risk of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) by encouraging circulation through body movement.
- aids recovery, general movement and lower leg exercises.
Suitable in a variety of places.
The Foot Circulator can be used any time and anywhere including:
- on the plane or when travelling to encourage circulation while sitting for long periods.
- on the couch, watching television or reading.
- in the office or study - just keep it under your desk and use it from time to time.
- at the dinner table.
- Can be used when standing with one foot on and one foot off for extra benefit (hold on to something to keep your balance.
Containing an adjustable insert the Foot Circulator can work at either a height of 11.5 cm or 14 cm depending on preference.
Also can be used either way around depending on which way you find most comfortable.
Which wedge pillow is best for reflux. I am also a side sleeper. Thanks
I would defintely recommend the contoured bed wedge for sleeping with reflux particularly on your side. In most cases if sleeping on your side with reflux you would remove the inner wedge to lower the product and decrease the angle on your back. when side sleeping. Happy to assist with further questions by phone or email at anytime. Hope this info helps.
Warm regards, Brett Parnham
03 8585 6685
received a 97% positive customer service ratingfrom