|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number||No.174455 Device: Pillow|
|Size||Download assembly flyer below to view sizing.|
|Outer Cover||Poly/Cotton Blend or 100% Pure Cotton|
|Country of Manufacture||Australian Made|
Filling: Do not wash.
U-shape pillow for total comfort and full body support
The versatile Banana Pillow is the ultimate multi-tasker! Featuring two long arms which can be configured to provide all-round body comfort or targeted support where needed.
People of all ages and sizes love the versatility of the Banana Body Pillow!
- Aligns the spine and hips when used in the side sleeping position.
- Hypo-allergenic polyfill filling – great for asthmatics and allergy sufferers.
- Available in medium and large size and a variety of colour options.
- Comes with two additional foam inserts for further support if required.
- Use it in bed, on the couch, on the floor or in your favourite chair!
The Banana Pillow is designed to help with a range of conditions and ailments including:
- sleeping discomfort resulting from pregnancy
- tension through the vertebrae
- lower back ailments and pain
- spinal soreness and stiffness
- poor posture
A versatile, multi-tasking body pillow for the whole family
With so many ways to use the Banana Body Pillow, every family member will want one!
- Place it behind your head and shoulders for upper back and neck support when sitting up in bed or on the couch.
- Place it between your legs when lying on your side to bring your hips and spine into alignment - great for sufferers of hip pain, lower back pain or sciatica.
- Place it under your belly when lying on your side to support your tummy – perfect during pregnancy.
- Place it on your lap when sitting up in bed or on the couch to support your arms – great for reading, working on the laptop, breastfeeding or holding a baby.
- Place it under your calves when lying on your back to elevate and relieve aching feet.
- Place it on the ground as a comfortable support for young children while playing.
With so much versatility, the Banana Pillow deserves a place in every Australian household!
Available in medium and large sizes. The arms of the large size are 12cm longer and 4cm wider than medium size. It is encased in an easily removable and washable cover - choose from poly-cotton blend or 100% cotton.
Fantastic pregnancy pillow and nursing pillow
The ergonomic U shape is perfect for use as a pregnancy and nursing pillow. During pregnancy, use it to elevate the torso to relieve heartburn and indigestion, or to support the growing uterus in the side sleeping position. Also great to use between the legs to stop spinal twisting and align the hips. Mothers-to-be will love the Banana Body Pillow!
Nursing mothers can use the Banana Pillow to support the baby while breastfeeding, or behind the back to improve posture while nursing.
Optimal comfort and support for side sleepers
- Provides support for your head and neck
- Long U-shape arms provide comfort to the chest and shoulders
- Helps ensure correct spinal and hip alignment
- Helps prevent spinal twisting
- Replaces two standard pillows
Soft, flexible U-shape for all-round body supportThe flexible U-shape can be used in various positions to support the back, legs, hips, arms, neck and head.
Generously stuffed with super soft polyfill
Hypo-allergenic, mould and dust-mite resistant, luxurious polyfill is perfect for allergy and asthma sufferers.
Colours to suit every style
Available in a wide variety of colours, there is an option to suit everyone’s taste.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our Banana Pillow is proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian family owned and run company, using world class manufacturing and health and safety standards.
Designed by health professionals
We consult with Australian chiro’s, physio’s, osteo’s and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.
See What 5000+ Customers Are Saying
Very Good..very happy
Service Rating : The pillow is terrific. The service was timely, informative and helpful. I am very happy I bought the pillow, it was money well spent.
Product : The Banana Pillow gives much relief from the medical condition. I am very glad I bought it.
Service Rating : I had received the incorrect product and engaged the customer service team as I wasn't sure about the returns policy for pillows.
I dealt with Shaelli - all of it via email - and she was great, understanding and empathic as I had rec'd the wrong pillow. She solved my issue and got the correct product out in the post to me within hours.
Product : Even though I haven't got the pillow; this one is to replace my old one which I purchase quite some time ago.
Designed and Recommended
by Health Professional
Rated 5 Stars on
Feefo in 2021
95% of our Products
Made in Australia
Questions & Answers
Need Help Deciding?
Answer a couple of questions and we'll try and find the perfect productGive it a go
Ask a product question
Don't feel like chatting on the phone? We understand.Lets do it
Give us a ring
Talk with a real person, not a robot. We're here 5 days a week to answer all your questions.03 8585 6685